With this extension, the content of an HTML node element can be edited in Sublime Text with real-time updates upon saving of the generated temporary file.
There are two methods to send an HTML node to the Sublime Editor
1. Use the toolbar button to activate the simple inspector. Then click on the HTML node. To cancel the operation, press the Esc key.
2. Use the dev tools "Elements" panel. A new sub pane is added to this panel. Select "Edit as HTML", then select an HTML node. When you are ready, press the button to open the content in the Sublime Text editor.
Note: You can edit multiple nodes simultaneously with this extension
Note: Files are stored in the OS temporary directory, so there is no need to delete them manually
For more info please visit:
For bug reports use:
- Αυτή η επέκταση μπορεί να έχει πρόσβαση στα δεδομένα σας σε όλους τους ιστότοπους.
- This extension can exchange messages with programs other than Opera.
- This extension can create rich notifications and display them to you in the system tray.