Landmarks broadly signpost the areas of a page (e.g. navigation, search, main content and so on). This extension allows you to navigate a web page via its landmarks (which may've been provided by its author, or from the use of HTML5 elements), using the keyboard or a pop-up menu.
* How to use it: http://matatk.agrip.org.uk/landmarks
* Issue reporting/support: https://github.com/matatk/landmarks/issues (please check if a problem has already been reported before reporting a new one; thanks).
As this is developed in my own time, I am not able to guarantee timely support, though will be doing what I can to help. I'll be concentrating on fixing bugs, and adding features where this makes sense.
This extension was originally developed by David Todd of IBM. Thanks also to The Paciello Group for donating development time.
- Denne udvidelse kan få adgang til dine data på alle websteder.
- Denne udvidelse kan få adgang til dine faner og din browseraktivitet.
Anmeldelser og bedømmelser
- Der er endnu ingen anmeldelser. Vær den første, der skriver en anmeldelse!