Notice: This Extension Works only on the Website www.Paltalk.com.
Paltalk Custom Skin Changer is made for the Website Paltalk.com. It Changes all the Colors on all the Webpages on Paltalk.com. Including the Logo. You decide which Color you want the Pages to look like. You can Select any color from the Options Page.
How to Use the Extension?
1) To use the Extension first Install it (Of Course). It will Install a Toolbar Button on the Top Right Corner of your Browser.
2) Click on the new Toolbar Button and a new Window will Show up (Options Page)..
3) From the Options Page simply Click on the > DropDown Menu. > Now Select a Color for the Skin. > After you have Selected a Color it will Automatically save your Color.
4) Now Finally Click and "Launch Paltalk.com" using the Launch button in the Options Page to visit Paltalk. You should then be able to see the new Skin Color.
Ps, You can also visit www.Paltalk.com by typing the URL in your Browsers URL Bar.ou can also type the Website's URL in your Browsers URL Bar. You dont have to use the Launch Paltalk.com Button in the Options page.
There is also a "Save Button" just incase you wanted to save the color Manually.
NOTICE: You can also Download this Extension for Mozilla Firefox, and Chrome Web Browser.
New Changes in Version 1.2.0
- jQuery Removed. Incl. JQuery Function.
- Unused Permissions Removed
- Code Cleanup & Much Lighter
Major Upgrade Version 1.0.2:
- 20 times Ligther than befor.
- We removed all the PNG and SVG Logo files that were added and Used Locally. Instead of using PNG or SVG files locally we created an SVG Logo Generator which now Creates Logos based on the Color Users select for the Skin.
- New Caching added to avoid RunTime.LastErrors on accessing the (Options Page).
Changelog Version 1.0.3:
- Fixed CSS for Edit Photos Section
- Additional Cleaining of the Code
Changelog Version 1.0.4:
- Separated the Dynamic and Static CSS used in the Script into Separate files in order to make the Pages and the Script Load faster. This will also make the Review Process faster and easier on Opera.
- Fixed all CSS Typos and Errors that were captured after the scripts were moved to a separate files
- Code Cleanup
Changelog Version 1.0.6:
All 6 Previouse Issues has been fixed mentioned by the Reviewer-
- Total Cleanup
- Unused Codes removed from Backgound.js
- Content of Paltalk.CSS movded to Paltalkjs.js Instead.
- Toto rozšíření může přistupovat k vašim datům na některých webech.