Download all images from any web page you’re on with this highly customizable extension.
1. Detects all images loaded on the current web page (even if they’re nested iframes)
2. Filters images by file size, dimension, URL, or type (JPEG, PNG, BMP, or GIF)
3. Finds images in links, background scripts, and CSS files
4. Displays images in a gallery view before downloading
To see our FAQ, please visit:
To file a bug report, please use:
Note: When you press the "Save" button, all selected images are saved to the default download directory of your browser, or a specified subfolder.
- This extension can access your data on all websites.
- This extension can write data into the clipboard.
- This extension can create rich notifications and display them to you in the system tray.