A chromium extension that protects your privacy by limiting the number of information to be sent when you visits the website.
With Packet Guard, you can now (on per-site basis):
- Allow or block E-Tag
- Allow, send domain name or block Referer
- Keep or clear unused cookies when the tab is closed
- Block, allow, use of custom or generic user agent
- Clear cache on regular interval
- Import and export function
More features to come!
1. Help! Packet Guard breaks website or change how the page is rendered?
You may try the following options:
- Set Referer to Domain-only or Allow; or
- Change user-agent to allow
2. What is the format for the rule?
You may refer to extension support page for more details
3. How do I disable cleaning cache on regular interval?
Go to Packet Guard options under "Clear cache every X minutes". Set X to 0 minute.
4. What is Packet Guard license?
It is distributed under MIT license.
5. How do I show my support to Packet Guard?
If you like this extension, please rate it *5 stars* and show your support by making a *donation*. Your donation will motivates me to provide better functionality in the future.
- Това разширение може да осъществява достъп до данните ви във всички сайтове.
- Това разширение може да осъществява достъп до разделите и дейността на сърфиране.