Places a Snipe button on eBay auction pages. When clicked, the item will be added to our website to be bid on in the final seconds.
eSnipe has been placing last second bids on eBay since 2000. This add-on places a Snipe button near the Place Bid button on all eBay auction pages. When clicked, without leaving eBay's website, your item will be added to our service to be sniped at the final second.
BEFORE YOU USE
Please make sure you already have or create an eSnipe account. If you do not have one, you can sign up for FREE by clicking on the Sign Up link on our website.
HOW TO USE
1. Browse to an eBay auction item you would like.
2. Click the Snipe button right below the Place Bid button (Popup window will open).
3. Login to your eSnipe account, if you haven't already done so.
4. Enter your Max Bid and click the Save Item button.
We take security very seriously. All transactions are encrypted using secure connections (SSL) and we have all our servers in secure facilities. When linking your eBay account to our service, WE DO NOT STORE YOUR EBAY PASSWORD. You do not have to share your eBay login info with us at all!
- Това разширение може да осъществява достъп до данните ви в някои сайтове.