For more detailed information, a quick demo and screenshots, or if you have any support request, visit the development page of the extension here:
By default, Duolingo does not allow reorganizing the words added to answers using the word bank.
As a result, when sentences are long, making just a few changes can quickly become tedious, because it means you'll have to remove and add back a bunch of unrelated words.
The extension fixes this by allowing you to drag'n'drop words in your answers at any time.
When a word bank is active (and no other extension has the focus), use:
- the [ ← ] / [ → ] arrows to select a word,
- the [ ← ] / [ → ] arrows while holding [ Ctrl ] to move the selected word around in the answer (release [ Ctrl ] to apply the changes),
- [ Del ] to remove the selected word from the answer,
- [ Backspace ] to remove the last word of the answer.
The extension is deeply tied to the inner workings of Duolingo, meaning that significant changes on their side could (temporarily) break it. If that happens, you can either:
- wait for me to fix it (you can open an issue on the support page if there is none about it yet),
- if you're a developer, try to fix it yourself, then open a related PR on the development page.
- Това разширение може да осъществява достъп до данните ви в някои сайтове.