Generate and decode QR-codes
1. QR-code from URL. Click on the icon of the extensions and get QR
2. Text on the page in QR-code. Select text, right-click and select in the context menu "Transform into QR-code".
3. How to make a QR-code from an image? Right-click on the image, select in the context menu "Decode/Encode".
4. Click "Generate" and generate a QR-code from your text
5. Decode another`s QR-code. Right-click on an image and select "Decode/Encode".
- This extension can access your data on all websites.
- This extension can detect your physical location.
- This extension can create rich notifications and display them to you in the system tray.
- This extension can access your tabs and browsing activity.