Table of Contents
This extension will display a table of contents fixed in the upper right corner of a web page. Move the mouse over it and a list of headlines of the page will appear.
* Click any item to jump to the corresponding section on the page.
* Click and drag an outline to move it around.
* Adapts the design of the website that you visit.
* Enable high contrast mode by double clicking the outline.
* Click the extension button to hide/show tables of contents.
* Hide/show on page load.
* Select, if tables of content will be created for nested parts, such as long quotations or figures, that have an outline of their own.
* Select, if targeted sections will be highlighted.
* Define fallback names for outlines and sections.
* Customize settings for different hosts.