A very simple todo list written in HTML5.
- This is purely based on HTML5.
- Stores information locally, so no need to be online to use it.
(Helpful to those who use offline feature, or have frequemt disconnections)
- Add todo items
- Edit items
- Mark items as complete
- *Prioritize the items as High|Medium|Low
- delete item if no longer required
- Single click to Mark all/none items as complete using Global checkbox
- Single click to delete checked items using "Delete completed items" button
Original v1.0 by www.html5rocks.com | Icon credit to marcelomarfil
Note: Use the support page for discussion
* - If upgrading the extension from previous versions, use the preferences page to add priority functionality.
- لا توجد مراجعات بَعد. كن أول من ينشر مراجعة!