Visit https://www.jiraassistant.com for more details or to install for other browsers.
Visit https://app.jiraassistant.com for beta testing / using latest build of this app.
Youtube videos with features: https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLxDBQLgpBhsDGppYrDqARYULukk7XFJPV&v=HsWq7cT3Qq0
* Easily add worklog with drag & drop, copy features.
* Time tracking for worklog with the help of timer
* Bulk import worklog / issues by uploading CSV files.
* View various reports related to worklog, sprint, estimates and custom generated report.
* Integrate with calendar to automatically generate worklog for meetings with single click.
* Lots of customization options including custom dashboards, Quick view, personalized skin & other settings.
* Integrate with multiple Jira server / account and switch between instances easily.
* Inbuilt planning poker for team collaboration
* Export any reports or grid in CSV, Excel and PDF formats.
* Status wise time spent report available as gadget
* Create multiple dashboard of your own
* Add gadgets to your dashboards and customize it
* Change the layout of the dashboard to personalize the look
* Custom Gadgets - Add your reports to dashboard as gadgets
* Share reports and gadgets - Share the gadget / reports built by you with others.
* Drag and drop to rearrange the order of your gadgets
Calendar / Worklog:
* Helps to easily log and upload work against a Jira Ticket and display it in calendar format.
* Help track missing or pending worklog for individual days.
* Clone existing worklog.
* Drag and drop worklog to change date & time. Press Alt key while drag and drop to copy the worklog to target.
* Integrate with Google / Outlook Calendar to automatically generate worklog for meetings. (Google calendar currently not working as of v2.42)
* Customize what should be displayed when clicking on JA icon in browser
* Show either customized list of menu, directly launch any selected page or show a dashboard in small popover.
* Link Jira group or create multiple groups and add your team members to appropriate groups
* Use these groups with other reports
* Set different timezone for individual user and group and use that time zone while generating worklog report.
* View day wise report for selected group of users and customize for different timezone for a selected date range.
* View worklog report for one or more sprints or for a selected date range
* View user project wise summary of all worklogs.
* Filter the worklogs based on a threshold with created date.
* Filter the data to be fetched with custom JQL.
* View report based on sprint and export it to excel with multiple tabs.
* Display velocity chart using line graph
Estimate vs Actual report:
* View Estimate vs Actual report based on users work log details.
* Estimate can be either story point based or estimated hours based.
* Reports can be viewed for individual project(s) or individual ticket(s) or mix of both.
* Generate reports with custom fields / format, based on custom filters.
* Use custom expressions to format/display the data.
Advanced report builder (currently in BETA):
* A report builder component which enables the user to develop custom report with multiple options.
* Multiple skins were available to personalize the look and feel.
* Show notification and launch meeting url based on configuration (need to be configure in settings page).
* Remind you to log work on daily basis using chrome notification (need to be configure in settings page).
* Notify you for the new comments added in Jira (only your tickets or comments tagged to you)
* Rich and easy user interface.
Youtube video to help you setup: https://www.youtube.com/embed/HsWq7cT3Qq0?rel=0&autoplay=1&showinfo=0&cc_load_policy=1
If you like this tool please consider donating us: https://paypal.me/shridhartl
- يستطيع هذا الملحق الوصول إلى بياناتك على بعض مواقع الويب.
- This permission allows other installed extensions and web pages to communicate with this extension.
- يستطيع هذا الملحق الوصول إلى علامات تبويبك ونشاط تصفحك.
- This extension can store an unlimited amount of client-side data.